1408 Mokulua Drive, Kailua
September's Highlights for Luxury Market Report
This month’s report showcases the market statistics for North America year over year as well as the 13-month trend, while providing in-depth statistics about each of the Hawaiian Islands.
- This month’s report showcases the market statistics for North America year over year as well as the 13-month trend, while providing in-depth statistics about each of the Hawaiian Islands.
- We review September’s data from an overall perspective to understand the current state of the market.
- We then investigate the causes of the fluctuations of sales between the individual islands as well as both single-family and attached markets
- Before showcasing these varying statistics by comparing September 2023 against September 2022 and August 2023.
- We review the status of September’s market as this month is usually a good barometer of the direction of the market for the next few months.
- Initial review shows a slower market, but while the key indicators would suggest we are moving towards a buyer’s market, the statistical data still holds that we are in a seller’s market.
- So, why does the current market not feel favorable to either buyers or sellers, in reality?
- We investigate why this market is acting differently from traditional norms, what are the influences both within the market and from outside forces.
- We review which properties are thought to be better investment returns or in greater demand by affluent purchasers.
- And why, over the long term, real estate offers one of the most consistent ways to see a good return.
- It is important to understand that the art of selling and buying should always include an analytical approach to truly appreciate the realities, rather than just listening to the market rhetoric.
For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market we recommend working with a realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that this becomes the time for us to switch gears and discover how to leverage the market effectively to achieve your goals.
Luxury Properties on Oahu
1464 Aunauna Street, Kailua
59-069 Hoalua Street, Haleiwa
724 Moaniala Street, Honolulu
1045 Kamehame Drive, Honolulu
59-209 Ke Nui Road Unit A, Haleiwa
53-841 Kamehameha Highway, Hauula
213 Kaalawai Place, Honolulu
1607 Alencastre Street, Honolulu
240 Pouli Road, Kailua
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on . Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2023 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.